Click here to view Our E-newsletter from Keep the Midlands Beautiful.
Don't forget Adopt-A-Highway next pick up February 8, 2014. Click here for more information.
Gala for a Greener Midlands
Winners for the Midlands Green Awards were:
- Keep the Midlands Beautiful Benefactor Award: Carl Manheim
- Green Small Business Award: Midlands Orthopedics
- Green Non-Profit Award: Gillscreek Watershed Association
- Green Elected Official Award: Rep. James Smith
- Green Neighborhood/Community Group Award: Forest Lake Presbyterian Church
- Green Large Business Award: Westinghouse Electric Company
- Green Event Award: Richland County Recycles Day
- Green Law Enforcement Officer of the Year: Captain Mark Jones
- Keep the Midlands Volunteer of the Year: Jane Hiller
It was a terrific evening! Thanks to all of our sponsors and donors that made this evening so wondeful!
Still Have Questions about Telephone Book Recycling?
It's easy! Click here for visual information or click here to read more information brought to you by Keep the Midlands Beautiful, Sonoco, and YP.com.
UPCOMING Green Drinks Columbia
|| Keep the Midlands Beautiful, in partnership with the Sierra Club John Bachman Group.
|| Green Drinks Columbia, an opportunity for eco-friendly individuals to network, socialize, and discuss various environmental issues in an informal setting.
|| Thursday, December 12th from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Littering is Wrong Too...
Click Here to view our Littering is Wrong too Facebook page.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram.